We are proud to walk you through Sightbox $20/$20 Member Rewards––the best way to save money on your Sightbox membership by adding or referring new members. Sightbox members save $20 on a future bill for every new friend they refer––even better, their friend saves $20 on a future bill too. Check out the details below to learn more.
HOW IT WORKS
CURRENT Sightbox members receive a $20 bill credit for each new Sightbox member who signs up using their unique referral link. Only one bill credit will be applied per billing cycle.
NEW Sightbox members who signup using a current member’s referral link will receive $20 credit on their next Sightbox billing statement. After signing up, new members will receive their own unique referral link to share with their friends.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR UNIQUE REFERRAL LINK
In order to participate, you need to be a current Sightbox member (sign up now) and follow the steps below:
1.) Login to your Sightbox.com member account
2.) From the page menu, select “Share & Save”
3.) Copy your unique share link from your account
4.) Share the link with friends via text message, Facebook, Twitter and email
Sightbox account holders can…
- Refer multiple friends –– there is no limit. Referred friends must be completely new to Sightbox and cannot have signed up at any time.
- Only have one Sightbox account with a problem-free history and cannot refer themselves
- Post the unique sharing link on personal social media accounts, excluding any site that is contributed to or owned by someone (Wikipedia and coupon websites). Note: Search Engine Marketing (e.g. AdWords, Yahoo or Bing) or the words ‘coupon’, ‘code’, ‘promo code’, ‘discount code’, ‘voucher code’, or ‘voucher’ must not be used to promote posts.
Referred friends can…
- Join Sightbox as a referred friend if they have never made (or paid) for an order. They can start referring their friends as soon as they have a Sightbox account
When referring friends, Sightbox account holders receive a $20 one-time bill credit applied to their next billing cycle. If there are no billing cycles remaining, the credit may be used on the next billing cycle as long as the membership is continued.
About Sightbox $20/$20 Rewards Program…
- May be used for payment of Sightbox monthly member bill only, has no cash or official monetary value
- Credit will automatically be applied to the next bill that is generated after it is earned, only one credit may applied per bill cycle
- Bill credits are not valid after a Sightbox membership is ended for any reason
- Bill credits cannot be transferred to another person
- A referred friend cancels their membership before services are rendered (exam, fitting or contact lens delivery), then Sightbox will reclaim any credit earned
- Sightbox decides to gift bill credits or make an exception to the existing program terms? This is rare and the terms will remain unchanged for all other instances.
- Rules or incentives change or end? It’s not often, but this can happen. If it does, Sightbox will reflect the changes here.
- A referred friend or referring account holder has questions? Sightbox will reply and any decisions made will be at Sightbox’s sole discretion